- The design of this card was overseen by Kenichi Hara.
- This monster appears in the artworks of "Phantasmal Martyrs", "Dimension Fusion Destruction" "Cerulean Skyfire" and "Awakening of the Sacred Beasts".
- This card is the Sacred Beast counterpart to "The Winged Dragon of Ra", noted by this monster's yellow color and draconian appearance. However, while "Winged Dragon of Ra" is the Egyptian God entity of fire, this monster is the Sacred Beast's entity of lightning.
- However, in a possible homage to this, this monster's attack is called Cerulean Skyfire.
- Also, this card's damage inflicting effect is the reverse of Ra's monster destruction effect. The player would pay 1000 Life Points to destroy a monster with Ra's effect while the opposing player would lose 1000 Life Points when this card destroys a monster by battle.
- The Sacred Beasts are named after angels in Judeo-Christianity.
- This card's name originates from the Book of Enoch.
- This card has the highest ATK and DEF of all Thunder-Type monsters.
- In the anime, this card's border design was similar to that of the anime version of the Egyptian God Cards.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.