- This monster is based on Guinevere, the legendary queen consort of King Arthur.
- "Noble Arms - Excaliburn" appears in this card's artwork.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Avalon".
- This is the first "Noble Arms" card that is a monster instead of an Equip Spell Card (although it can turn into an Equip Spell Card by its effect).
- In the Konami article "A Very Noble New Year", certain aspects of this card were given a backstory.
- The 300 ATK boost was described as, "She provides a 300 ATK boost in morale."
- The "Noble Knight" targeting requirement was described as, "And she equips to Noble Knights only, much like Noble Arms - Excaliburn, recognizing their worth and deeds even if they’re transformed into Zombies or Beast-Warriors".
- Her LIGHT-based effect was described as, "She can shield LIGHT Knights from deadly Spells, Traps, and monster effects".
- Her DARK-based effect was described as, "[She can] sneakily assassinate the enemies of DARK Knights".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.