- "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou" is featured in this card's artwork.
- In "Warrior Dai Grepher's" storyline, it is revealed that this card is the false body of "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou", and that he possesses whoever claims him.
- When "Baou" takes control of "Warrior Dai Grepher", he corrupts him and transforms him into the "Dark Lucius" Monsters, whose effects prevent the opponent's defeated Monsters from activating their effects. This card's actual body, "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou", has the same effect, which strongly implies that he is possessing the equipped Monster.
- This card's characteristic of having a false body is shared with "Number 53: Heart-eartH". Its true form is "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon".
- This cards name may be a reference to Hirohiko Araki's manga, Baoh
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.