- The effect to Summon one Level 4 or lower monster per turn is likely the only "real" effect of the original card, as it was the only one Leon knew about. The other effects were likely the result of Zigfried's hacking.
- The maintenance costs are also mentioned by Solomon Muto. Therefore, sending half of the Deck to the Graveyard and the prohibition of Normal Summoning is most likely also part of its "real" effects. It is very likely the only "hacked" effects are "cannot be destroyed" and "opponent pays the cost" (which are also mentioned by Zigfried to be added effects).
- This is further supported by the TCG card, which does not include the "hacked" effects.
- Pursuant to Leon's Fairy Tale Deck theme, the "Golden Castle of Stromberg" appears in The Raven, from Grimm's Fairytales.
- According to Vellian Crowler, this card along with "Infernalvania" are the only anime-exclusive Illegal Field Spell Cards.
- The anime version of this card makes an appearance in the web series "If The Emperor Had A Text To Speech Device", being one of the signature cards of the Emperor of Mankind, along with "The Winged Warrior of Terra" (The Winged Dragon of Ra converted to a Warrior monster via the effect of DNA Surgery)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.