- This monster appears in the card "Gladiator Beast United".
- card is named after the lanista in the Roman gladiator system, which meant "manager of gladiators." The lanista would instruct the gladiators as well as providing the entertainment needed for the public. They had the power to decide if a gladiator would live or die, but socially they were on the same footing as servants and despised. The latter wouldn't to apply of those with good family, high status, and/or independent means.
- This card, along with "Gladiator Beast Laquari" and Gladiator Beast Tygerius, possess the highest ATK among the Level 4 or lower "Gladiator Beast" Effect Monsters.
- The wings of this card are similar to those of "Gladiator Beast Bestiari", "Gladiator Beast Gyzarus", and "Gladiator Beast Alexander" in a way.
- Addition, this monster's armor is similar to one of "Bestiari's" armor, only more damaged; which explained his effect power.
- This card is simliar to "Elemental Hero Prisma" and has 100 more ATK and DEF points than Prisma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.