- This is the second Spirit monster to be included as a part of an archetype, specifically the "Gishki". The first was "Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier".
- "Gishki Aquamirror" is present on the top of the staff she is carrying.
- According to the Duel Terminal Master Guide, Emilia is the daughter of "Gishki Noellia".
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Aquamirror Cycle", "Aquamirror Illusion", "Spell Wall" and a younger version of it in "After the Storm".
- The scene depicted in "Aquamirror Illusion" shows the ritual that lead to the death of Emilia.
- The scene depicted in "Aquamirror Cycle" is Emilia being brought back to life by Noellia after she was freed from the Evilswarm virus.
- The scene depicted in "Spell Wall" immediately follows the scene in "Aquamirror Cycle". Noellia uses the last of her strength to protect Avance and the revived Emilia and to destroy "Gishki Zielgigas".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.