- "Kozaky" appears in this card's artwork. Its effect is a reference to how "Kozaky" is needed to control the Monster.
- In his respective storyline, this card's strength is said rival an Archfiend's.
- In the game Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator, this card exists, but "Kozaky" does not.
- In DS games such as Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia, this monster is shown to be a tank-like machine.
- This monster has the number "539" on the side of its head. This is a pun, as the number can be read in Japanese as "Go"-"San"-"Kyuu", which sounds similar to "Kozaky".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.