- The largest germ is called Balantidium coli, the only ciliate phylum infectious to humans.
- In the Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship games, when this monster is in Defense Position, it becomes green and shrinks a bit.
- This card's effect may be elucidated based on the following:
- When a body's immune system fights "germs", (in destroying this card,) it in-part often raises the entire body's temperature to do this. This in addition to whatever the germ's payload of symptoms are, make the host feel ill (hence the LP damage.)
- Most if not all germs (especially this one as it is based on a bacterium) undergo mitosis, an asexual reproductive process by which a cell creates an identical copy of its own chromosomes and bisects itself into two cells each with the said chromosome information (intimating the Special Summoning of up to two copies of this card from the Main Deck.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.