- This card is named after diamond.
- This card resembles "Gem-Knight Crystal".
- This card is likely the boss monster of the "Gem-Knights", seeing as it has "Master" in its name and has multiple effects involving other "Gem-Knights" and their Fusion Monsters. This card also has several "Gem-Knight" monsters in its artwork's background, featuring cut-ins from cards like "Gem-Knight Ruby", "Gem-Knight Sapphire", etc.
- This card seems to be the "Elemental HERO Divine Neos" version of the "Gem-Knights".
- This card is the first "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster to require 3 Fusion Materials, none of which are specific.
- It shares this distinction with its counterpart, "Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond".
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Absorb Fusion".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.