- "Strike Ninja" appears in this card's artwork.
- This shuriken appears in the artwork of "White Ninja".
- A 'shuriken' (手裏剣), which translates into "hidden-in-hand blade", is a traditional Japanese concealed weapon that was generally used for throwing, and sometimes stabbing or slashing an opponent's arteries.
- This could be a reference to "Getsu Fuhma", as one of his weapons in Getsu Fūma Den was 'Throwing Stars'.
- This card's name may be a reference to a real-life 16th century ninja, Fūma Kotarō who is also the character "Getsu Fuhma" based on.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.