- After the battles with "Gagagigo"/"Giga Gagagigo", it appears that this monster moves on to become a skilled warrior, eventually becoming "Freed the Matchless General".
- This monster is the younger version of "Freed the Matchless General", but was released later.
- "Freed the Brave Wanderer" is featured on the artwork of the following cards:
- "Freed the Brave Wanderer" is thought to be the rival of "Gagagigo".
- Ironically, "Freed" can use his effect to essentially "defeat" "Gagagigo". Hence why he is shown (in other card arts) to be beating him or able to defend himself.
- This monster could be seen as the opposite of "Strike Ninja": Both are Level 4 Warrior-types with 1700 ATK and 1200 DEF, But the first is LIGHT and banishes 2 LIGHT monsters from the Graveyard to destroy an opponent monster (offensive effect), the second is DARK and banishes 2 DARK monsters from the Graveyard to banish itself for a turn (defensive effect).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.