- Along with "Flash Knight", this card is one of the first two Pendulum Normal Monsters to be released.
- This is also the first Normal Monster to have some sort of effect.
- This card's lore (considering all translations of it) seems to imply the machine is deleting its own memory so that its true mission cannot be interfered with, whatever mission that may be.
- The full lore of this card reads: A mechanized life form, roving through space-time. But the mysterious thing is that its memory is mostly gone. What is the reason? Does it refuse to be interfered with?
- This card is a pun on Foucault's pendulum, a simple device conceived as an experiment to demonstrate the rotation of the Earth.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Pendulum Shift".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.