- This card's Japanese name is "Death Calculator".
- This card's English name is more or less the same, except with different words. An Abacus is an ancient calculator.
- "Fatal Abacus" is featured in the artwork of the following cards:
- There are a total of 19 eyes being used as counters on the abacus.
- In "Kozaky's" storyline, it is revealed that this device can perform all calculations, so long as you remember the equations.
- "Coffin Seller" has an effect similar to this one, but only affects your opponent.
- Both card's names and artworks are also macabre-themed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.