- This is the "lswarm" counterpart of "Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier".
- This card, like "Evilswarm Bahamut" and "Evilswarm Ophion", has 50 ATK more and 50 DEF less than its counterpart.
- Both have effects that affect the opponent's hand, side of the field and Graveyard.
- They both have Duel Terminal packs named after them.
- They need three monsters to be Summoned from the Extra Deck.
- There appears to be a broken/corrupted "Mirror of the Ice Barrier" fused to this monster's tail.
- This card name is based upon Ouroboros, an ancient symbol depicting a serpent eating its own tail, forming a loop. Ouroboros is also common in alchemic illustration symbolizing circular nature. It also symbolizes infinity as the serpent keeps devouring its own tail. Other cards referencing this are "Cyber Ouroboros" and, especially, "Alchemy Beast - Ouroboros the Bronze".
- This relation is referenced in this card's artwork, as this card's tail is near where its middle head is.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.