- This was the first Fusion Monster played by Aster Phoenix.
- This monster's first appearance in the anime is reminiscent of that of the titular character in the 1989 film Batman.
- This card was the second of three Fusion Monsters summoned by fusing only "Elemental HERO Avian" and "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix". The first was "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman" and the third would later be "Evil HERO Inferno Wing".
- This card's name is reminiscent of the first person to use it, Aster Phoenix; who disguised himself in a "Phoenix Enforcer" costume calling himself "The Demon" which he wanted to enforce justice on the man who killed his father; hence, the name "Phoenix Enforcer".
- This card's Japanese name "Phoenixguy" is reminiscent of his deck, as the "guy" suffix isn't used on any other "Elemental HEROES" except with Elemental HERO Shining Phoenix Enforcer's Japanese name, but is used on almost all "Destiny Heroes".
- This monster's counterparts are "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman" and "Evil HERO Inferno Wing".
- This monster has a stronger form called "Elemental HERO Shining Phoenix Enforcer".
- There are three similarities that this monster has to two other "Elemental HEROES". The first two are related to "Elemental HERO Avian". "Elemental HERO Phoenix Enforcer" has nearly identical wings to "Avian", and the same claws as "Avian", only on the opposite hand and larger. The third is the tail. If you look closely, it almost resembles the tail of "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.