- This monster's DEF is equal to the original ATK of "Elemental Hero Heat".
- This "Elemental HERO" seems to be based on the MARVEL villain Pyro, given its immense fire powers.
- This monster looks similar to "Elemental HERO Nova Master".
- In the manga, this card is one of the Omni-"Elemental HEROes" not requiring specific Fusion Material, and was the first such to appear. However, it was then released to the OCG/TCG as a monster requiring specific Fusion Materials. The next Omni-"Elemental HERO" to appear, "Gaia", appeared three volumes and 18 months later. As a result, another FIRE "HERO" Fusion Monster, "Nova Master", was released to the OCG/TCG sporting the non-specific fusion requirements of the manga version of this card. This could explain why they are similar appearance-wise.
- The concept of "Elemental HERO Inferno" seems very similar to "Super Robolady"/"Super Roboyarou".
- Both are a fusion of the male and female version of a monster.
- Both have an effect that increases their ATK by 1000 during the damage step only.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.