- This card is notable for having as much or more required Fusion Material monsters than any other Fusion Monster in the game that have a set number of Fusion Materials, although it ties with "Five Headed Dragon" and "Quintet Magician", and could be outmatched by "Chimeratech Overdragon", using its OTK Strategy.
- This card's effect is similar to that of "Phantom of Chaos".
- "Elemental HERO Neos" is often described as having his true power unlocked by fusion. This could mean that this card is the true power dwelling within "Neos". This is further reinforced in the anime by the fact that this card is created by the Contact Fusion of "Neos" and all six "Neo-Spacians".
- The appearance of this monster in the anime somewhat resembles Izanagi transforming into Izanagi-no-Okami in the final battle of Persona 4.
- Along with this card being a final form of "Elemental HERO Neos"; "Sorcerer of Dark Magic" is the final form of "Dark Magician", "Shooting Quasar Dragon" is the final form of "Stardust Dragon", "Number 39: Utopia Beyond" is the final form of Number 39: Utopia" and "Accesscode Talker" is the final form of "Decode Talker".
- Almost all of them are used by main series protagonists against final antagonists of the series.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.