- The Elemental Heroes' designs were mostly based on American super heroes. Bladedge's design is based on Marvel Comics hero Iron Man.
- Most fusions increase the ATK of their material monsters, but the fusions that Bladedge performs have the exact same ATK as Bladedge itself.
- Evil Hero Malicious Edge is considered to be Bladedge's counterpart because their ATK and DEF are the same and they both share "edge" in their name.
- This is the most powerful non-Fusion Elemental Hero.
- Elemental Hero Bladedge may be the physical counterpart and partner to Elemental Hero Neos just as Buster Blader is to Dark Magician. This claim is supported by the fact that both Buster Blader and this card are EARTH Attribute, Warrior-Type monsters with 2600 ATK, while both Elemental Hero Neos and Dark Magician are both Normal Monsters with 2500 ATK.
Bladedge's fusions acquire his armor.
Elemental Hero Bladedge fuses with:
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.