- The character holding the bird has a strong resemblance to "Night's End Sorcerer".
- This card is one of the very few cards in the game with an Ampersand (&) in the card title.
- It can be assumed that "Droll" is the name of the Spellcaster seen in the card artwork and "Lock Bird" is the bird on the arm of "Droll".
- The lock around the bird's neck in the card artwork makes it seem like it fits with the cards "Key Mouse", "Lock Cat" and "Chain Dog".
- This card bears a similar name to "Droll Bird", though there is no relationship between the two cards - they do not share a name in the OCG, with "Droll Bird"'s name being "Speak."
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.