- Dux is Latin for leader (from the verb ducere, 'to lead') and later for Duke. In the era of Republican Rome, dux could refer to anyone who commanded troops, such as tribal leaders.
- With a name like this, it is possible that "Dux" is the commander of the Dragunity tribe, or at least a section of it.
- Due to "Duce" (Italianization of "Dux") being used as the title of Benito Mussolini, the leader of Fascists, this card's Italian name uses "Condottiero" (meaning in fact "Troop leader") instead, to avoid negative connotations.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Dragunity Draft" and "Dragunity of the Hurricane".
- This monster joins with "Dragunity Phalanx" to form "Dragunity Knight - Gae Bulg"
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.