- The dubbed version of the GX anime accidentally uses this card's Japanese artwork.
- The Spanish name of this card is "Dian Keto el Señora de la Curación". This is odd since the article "el" in Spanish refers to male, and this card is a female also in this version, because "Señora" means woman or madame.
- This woman appears in the artwork of "Healing Wind".
- This card is probably named for Dian Cecht from Irish mythology. He was the god of healing, and nearly unmatched in that respect.
- Keto is also a diet that is promoted for certain health benefits, which fits the card's LP gaining effect.
- In advertisements depicted in episodes 1 and 3 of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime, this monster is depicted wearing a business suit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.