- This monster appears to be a counterpart to "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", and "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon", given that they share similar designs and the same Type, Attribute, ATK, DEF. In addition, both have their secondary monster type in their names (Pendulum, Xyz, and Synchro).
- Other similarities include that both the anime effect of this card and "Odd-Eyes" specifically affect Level 5 or higher monsters, and this requirement was dropped for both monsters in the OCG/TCG effect.
- The orbs on its wings that start to glow before it attacks are similar to the ones on "Odd-Eyes" that do the same thing.
- In the anime, the signature users of both monsters, Yuto and Yuya Sakaki, also share very similar designs, such that they were mistaken for each other.
- This monster's roar is the same as that of "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon", just as how "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" reuses the roar of "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- This card shares the 2500 ATK and 2000 DEF of protagonists' ace monsters. It also shares the same Xyz Material requirements as Yuma Tsukumo's ace monster, "Number 39: Utopia".
- This card's effect, appearance, and pose all resemble that of "Number 96: Dark Mist". That card also had a character version that was positioned as a counterpart to Astral; in a similar manner, Yuto is a counterpart for Yuya.
- This card is the first Xyz Monster to be used in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime.
- It also becomes the first Xyz Monster to be used and summoned by Yuya Sakaki, the series' main character.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.