- This card appears in the artwork of “Sentence of Doom” while its hand appears in the OCG artwork of the “Spirit Message” cards.
- In the original Weekly Shonen Jump appearance, this card was called Dark Necrophilia (「ダーク・ネクロフィリア」) instead. The name was changed during its next week's appearance onwards, due to obvious reasons.
- In the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force series, this monster spells out the message of "Destiny Board" after a player places "Spirit Message "L"" and is about to win.
- According to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Guide, this card is the Queen of all Fiend-Type monsters.
- In the manga and original Japanese anime, when Bakura was about to summon "Dark Necrofear", he states that she is the Queen of the World of the Dead.
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist - Duel 145, specifically from the panel where it is shown being Summoned.
- This card has a retrained version "Curse Necrofear"
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.