- This monster is a redone version of "Zorc".
- This card may be an incarnation of Zorc Necrophades.
- Zorc's design and dice roll effect is a direct reference to the one in the Monster World story arc of the first Yu-Gi-Oh! series in the way that getting a low dice roll, a "super-critical" resulted in the best outcome and getting the highest, a "fumble," was the worst.
- This is one of few cards to have a die roll and multiple results but no bullet before each result.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, this card's attacks are named as they were in Monster World story arc. When Bakura rolls 3, 4 or 5, the attack is named Dark Catastrophe, when he rolls 1 or 2, the attack is named Zorc Inferno, and when he attacks the player, the attack is named Dark Phenomenon, which are also the names of of Zorc Necrophades' abilities in the manga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.