- This card's name is portmanteau of dandy, dandelion and lion.
- In fact, the word dandelion comes from the French dent-de-lion (lit. "lion tooth").
- This card's name in German literally means "Liontooth-Lion" or "Dandelion-Lion".
- Its names in Italian, Portuguese and Spanish are simply words for "dandelion" ("lion tooth") in those respective languages.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Fragrance Storm".
- This card is similar to "Horseytail".
- Their effects revolve around Summoning Tokens when sent to the Graveyard.
- Their names are both puns based on real-life plants.
- This card's effect reflects how a dandelion releases its seeds into the wind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.