- This monster is an older version of "Gishki Emilia", as well as the mother of "Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz".
- This is reflected by their same stats (Level, Attribute, Type, ATK and DEF).
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Nekroz Cycle", "Ritual Beast Return", "Zefra Providence", "Nekroz of Gungnir", and "Nekroz of Sophia", wearing the aforementioned armor in the latter two.
- Like her younger self, this monster carries around a sea shell with her as seen in her artwork. A similar shell appears in Pilica, Descendant of Gusto as a hairband. According to Master Guide 4, "Her [Pilica's] hairband was given to her by her best friend from the Gishki. It can be seen as a symbol of the peace between the Gusto and Gishki, who had fiercely battled each other in the past."
- This monster is the only non-Ritual Nekroz monster that cannot be used as a sole tribute for its lowest leveled ritual form.
- The effect "If this card is Tributed by a card effect: You can target 1 of your banished "Necroz" monsters, except "Dance Princess of the Nekroz"; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Dance Princess of the Nekroz" once per turn" cannot be used, because so far there is no card named "Necroz".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.