- This card's name and Type suggest that it was formed from a Level 4 "Gusto" monster and "Gem-Knight Emerald", suggesting an alliance between the "Gem-Knight" and "Gusto" archetypes.
- This card's effect may be a parallel to that of "Lavalval Chain"; this card focuses on searching the Graveyard, while "Lavalval Chain" focuses on searching through the Deck.
- The two monsters may be rivals; both appear in Duel Terminal 13, and possess the same ATK and mirrored poses.
- There are noticeable rivalries between the "Lavals" and "Gem-Knights", as well as "Gishkis" and "Gustos"; "Chain" uses monsters from the former of each pair (both of which are allied portrayed as evil) as Xyz Material, while "Emeral" uses monster from the latter archetypes (also allied and portrayed as good).
- This monster resembles Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive Mode with its helmet and chest armor.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.