- This card's DEF is equal to the ATK of "Cyber Twin Dragon" much like the DEF of "Cyber Twin Dragon" is equal to the ATK of "Cyber Dragon".
- It is because of this that the difference between this card's ATK and DEF (4000 - 2800 = 1200) is the combined difference of the respective ATK and DEF of "Cyber Twin Dragon" (2800 - 2100 = 700) and "Cyber Dragon" (2100 - 1600 = 500).
- The 3 "Cyber Dragons" fused in this card have different head designs in the artworks of "Cyber End Dragon".
- This card's appearance may be based on Mecha-King Ghidorah.
- This card has had the highest ATK of all monsters played in any of the anime series with a total of 36900 ATK points (not including the instances of infinite ATK like "Obelisk The Tormentor, "Divine Serpent", and "Knight of Destiny").
- This card is one of 4 Fusion monsters whose Fusion-Material Monsters are 3 of the same card. The others are "Mokey Mokey King", "D.3.S. Frog", and "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon".
- This card bears a resemblance to "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon".
- This card is featured in the artwork of "Fusion Buster".
- Uniquely, this card was once unable to be summoned using three "Cyber Dragons" as it was Semi-Limited. However, as of September 1st, with the September 2010 Forbidden/Limited Lists, "Cyber Dragon" returns to its Unlimited status, allowing "Cyber End Dragon" to be Summoned much easier. It also allows "Cyber End Dragon" to be Summoned with "Future Fusion", which was previously the signature method of Summoning "Cyber End Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.