- Interestingly, "Cyber End Dragon's" DEF is equal to "Cyber Twin Dragon's" ATK. Also, "Cyber Twin Dragon's" DEF is equal to "Cyber Dragon's" ATK.
- This card has one distinct similarity to "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" (who requires 3 copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" as Fusion Material Monsters): it requires you to use 3 copies of the same card ("Cyber Dragon") for its Fusion Summon. It also bears a resemblance to "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon".
- This card is featured in the artwork of "Fusion Buster".
- The 3 "Cyber Dragons" fused in this card have different head designs in the artworks of "Cyber End Dragon".
- This card's appearance may be based on Mecha-King Ghidorah.
- Uniquely, this card was once unable to be summoned using three "Cyber Dragons" as it was Semi-Limited. However, as of September 1st, with the September 2010 Forbidden/Limited Lists, "Cyber Dragon" returns to its Unlimited status, allowing "Cyber End Dragon" to be Summoned much easier. It also allows "Cyber End Dragon" to be Summoned with "Future Fusion", which was previously the signature method of Summoning "Cyber End Dragon".
- Cyber End Dragon has had the highest ATK of all anime monsters played in all Yugioh, with a total of 36900 ATK points.(If we do not count: the anime only effect to gain infinite power of Obelisk the Tormentor, and the original ATK of Divine Serpent and Knight of Destiny).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.