- "Warrior Dai Grepher", "The Hunter with 7 Weapons", "Dragon Manipulator" and a man from the artworks of "The A. Forces" and "Marmiting Captain" appear in this card's artwork.
- Ironically, "Warrior Dai Grepher" is the only Normal Monster among them.
- This card derives its name from a line in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar: "Cry 'havoc', and let slip the dogs of war."
- The definition of "Cry Havoc" is to give the order for devastation and disorder to begin.
- The German version of this card has a mistake in its effect text; in that any monster, not just normal monsters, can be summoned by this cards effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.