- The Bandai version of this card is a Level 5 monster with 2000 ATK and 1800 DEF, whereas the Konami version of this card is a Level 4 monster with 1600 ATK and 1200 DEF. Its colors are also different.
- This monster has a counterpart: "B. Dragon Jungle King".
- This card's artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 20: "The Ticking Clock!", specifically from the panel showing this monster being Summoned.
- As its own name implies, in some games such as Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, this monster can be used as a Dragon for fusions and be equipped with "Dragon Treasure".
- Although the English name of this card implies a connection to Crawling Dragon, no such link is found in the Japanese name of this card.
- Crawling Dragon: 地を這うドラゴン (Dragon which crawls on the ground)
- Crawling Dragon #2: 屍を貪る竜 (Dragon which devours corpses)
- Furthermore, while Crawling Dragon is a Dragon-type, Crawling Dragon #2 is a Dinosaur-type. Although the Japanese name does contain the word 竜 (dragon), its flavor text describes it as a 恐竜 (dinosaur).
- The character 竜 appears in the Japanese names of many dinosaur species, and in the above word for "dinosaur", so this is not necessarily a contradiction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.