- "Chevalier de Fleur" means "Knight of Flower" in French.
- This could literally translate to "Flower Warrior", relating this card to Yusei's "Warrior" Synchro Monsters used in the anime.
- This could also be a reference to the nobility particle.
- The spelling of this card's name is a masculine form, despite the monster in question being female. This is likely due to the fact that French has never had a feminine form of Chevalier's.
- This card is one of the few Synchro Monsters that requires a "Synchron" Tuner monster whose name doesn't end in "Warrior" (others include "Junk Archer", "Junk Gardna", "Junk Destroyer", and "Junk Berserker").
- It is also the the only Synchro Monster that requires a "Synchron" Tuner monster to be female.
- The petals on this monster resemble those of "Fleur Guard".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.