- Similarly to "Hunter of Black Feathers" and "G.B. Hunter", this card was specifically designed to counter Chaos Decks, which focus heavily on Removing cards from Play.
- This card is the inverse of the "Chaos Sorcerer", effect wise. When the opponent Special Summons Chaos Sorcerer, you can Special Summon this card. Next, "Chaos Hunter's" effect prevents them from removing her from play and her ATK points prevent them from easily overpowering her, creating a near perfect counter strategy.
- This card may also be a counterpart to "Chaos Goddess".
- The first effect of this card is similar to "Cyber Dinosaur", except that you have to discard a card, and this card can be summoned in response to any sort of Special Summon (not only from the hand, unlike "Cyber Dinosaur")
- This monster has "Hunter" in its name and wields a whip, meaning it could very well be a reference to Konami's well-known Castlevania series of games. It's also designed to be used against "monsters of Chaos", which is something that would also fit the Castlevania-theme (especially considering the plot of Aria of Sorrow).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.