- Oddly, in dubbed versions of the anime and in the TCG artwork, the goddess' midriff and bust size, as well as the halo above the goddess' head, were not edited out as they usually would be, making this one of the few cards to slip past censorship.
- Due to this card’s original OCG name, it is inadvertently considered a member of the “Noble Arms” archetype despite having no relation to the archetype or “Noble Knight” monsters effect wise.
- This card and "Reaper Scythe - Dreadscythe" are the only two "Guardian"-affiliated Equip Spell Cards whose artworks do not depict their weapon within a grotto-like sanctum.
- This is also the only “Guardian” equip spell card that doesn’t need to be on the field already for the summon of its corresponding monster.
- Curiously, despite seemingly being designed to be used with the effect of "Guardian Eatos", due to the wording of its effect, "Celestial Sword - Eatos" misses the timing when used as such, probably a result of bad card design.
- In the anime, the monster equipped with this card gained only 300 ATK while its real-life counterpart provides a 500 ATK gain.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.