- The card's OCG name is derived from the Cherubim, spirits in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic religions that are the second highest ranking caste of angels. They are believed to be guardians of light and the stars and keepers of all knowledge.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Vanquishing Light".
- This card's character concept and artwork closely resemble the creature Akroma, Angel of Wrath from the Magic: The Gathering TCG.
- This monster and "Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn" are the only "Lightsworn" monsters to feature more than one halo in their artwork.
- Ironically, this card is called an Angel despite the card type not being called "Angel" in the TCG.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.