- This card's name is a portmanteau of the words "Bujin" and "incarnation".
- This card's artwork shows the formation of "Bujintei Susanowo"
- "Bujin Yamato" being the main body.
- "Bujingi Ophidian" forming the wings.
- "Bujingi Crane" forming the sword in its left hand.
- "Bujingi Turtle" forming the left shoulder pad.
- "Bujingi Quilin" forming the sword in its right hand.
- "Bujingi Wolf" forming the armor-parts of his legs and arms, as well as the helmet.
- This card is the "Bujin" version of "Advanced Heraldry Art".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.