- Shura may refer to:
- Shura (Arabic: شورى shūrā), an Arabic term for consultation.
- Ashura, a Japanese term for the lowest ranks of the deities or demigods of the Kāmadhātu in Buddhism, otherwise known as Asura.
- Shura mono (Japanese: 修羅物), a category of plays from Noh, a major form of classical Japanese musical drama.
- A corruption of the word azure, in keeping with the convention of naming Blackwing cards after atmospheric phenomena/mythology. "Azure" means blue, and is a word commonly associated with the color of the sky.
- The effect of destroying other monsters through battle in order to summon is very similar to the effect of "Hydrogeddon".
- This card was released as one of the 3 Raging Battle preview promos released in the Duelist Pack Collection Tin 2009.
- This card is the opposite of a searcher. Instead of summoning a monster after being destroyed by battle, it must destroy a monster by battle to summon another "Blackwing".
- This is one of the only "Blackwings" whose effect was never activated in the anime.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.