- This card's name is a reference to Aurora Borealis, also known as the "Northern Lights".
- This phenomenon appears in the background of this card.
- This could be the reason why this card is LIGHT instead of DARK.
- This monster's pose is similar to the pose of "Yata-Garasu".
- This card is seen as Crow's counter to the effects of the "Meklords", similar to Yusei's "Shooting Star Dragon" and Jack's "Red Nova Dragon". Even though it can mimic Synchro Monsters' names, ATKs and effect(s) with its effect, it is not treated as a Synchro Monster, thus avoiding the harmful effects of the "Meklords". However, unlike the others, it has no relationship to his Signer Dragon.
- This card is the first non-Synchro Monster that requires 1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner for its Summon.
- This card as the highest level of all non-Synchro "Blackwing" monsters (until now), ironically, in the anime, is one of the smallest "Blackwing" monsters have shown.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.