- The name "Beelze" is a reference to Beelzebub, the "Lord of Flies". The central area of the body of this monster resembles the head of a fly (the typical representation of the head of Beelzebub), and this monster is played by Sect, who uses an "Insect" Deck.
- In the manga, the humanoid shown between this card's two heads is revealed to be female. This is at odds with its OCG name, "Devil King Dragon - Beelze".
- This monster has an evolved form, "Beelzeus of the Diabolic Dragons", thus making this the first "Duel Dragon" to have an upgrade/evolution.
- This card resembles "Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler".
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Ride 20: "Shadow Card!!" specifically from the panel showing this monster attacking Celestial Wolf Lord, Blue Sirius.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.