- This card's Japanese name is a rather complex pun, consisting of these words:
- 鰤 buri "Japanese amberjack"
- プリンセス purinsesu "princess"
- 鰤っ子 burikko "a girl or woman who acts cute and helpless," which she is.
- 姫 hime "princess"
- And of course, the English name is a pun on “beautiful” and “tuna”, reflecting the species of fish in the artwork.
- The fish on the right side of the artwork of "Nimble Manta" appear in this card's artwork as well.
- Three of this monster appears in the artwork of “Subsurface Stage Divers”.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.