- This card's Japanese name is a rather complex pun, consisting of these words:
- 鰤 buri "Japanese amberjack"
- プリンセス purinsesu "princess"
- 鰤っ子 burikko "a girl or woman who acts cute and helpless," which she is.
- 姫 hime "princess"
- The English name attempts at a different pun, a blend of "beautiful" and "tuna" (which the Japanese amberjack may be mislabeled as).
- The fish on the right side of the artwork of "Nimble Manta" appear in this card's artwork as well.
- Three of this monster appears in the artwork of “Subsurface Stage Divers”.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.