- 'Claíomh Solais', meaning 'Sword of Light', is a legendary sword mentioned in Celtic mythology; it is said that no one ever escaped from it once it was drawn from its sheath, and no one could resist it..
- This card's English name is derived from the Japanese pronunciation of 'Claiomh Solais' (Kurau Sorasu).
- Incidentally, 'Claiomh Solais' was a weapon in Konami's 'Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow' and 'Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow'
- This card has a "Mist Valley"-related counterpart: "Mist Bird Clausolas".
- Both cards share much of its appearance (including its pose), and the same basis for their names.
- Since it's implied that the "Ally of Justice" monsters are adversaries of the LIGHT-Attribute "Worm" archetype, this card's bird-like appearance makes sense because of the "stereotypical" bird's diet (i.e. earthworms).
- This is one of the few early references to the previously unreleased "Mist Valley" archetype.
- This card has the reversed attack and defense of "Nekroz of Clausolas"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.