- This card has an upgraded version, "Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin" and a DARK counterpart, "Darknight Parshath", and a Synchro counterpart, "Avenging Knight Parshath".
- This card is the opposite of "Mefist the Infernal General" in a number of ways. This monster is a LIGHT Fairy and Mefist is a DARK Fiend. While both monsters have the Pierce effect, when they inflict damage, this card allows you to draw 1 card while "Mefist" forces your opponent to discard. However, "Mefist" does not have a upgraded version of itself while this card has.
- This card is named after the mythological character Perseus, but the name was mistranslated (Pa-Shi-Ah-Su).
- This card is the one of the few cards to not have its halo removed in editing, another being "Belial - Marquis of Darkness".
- Its appearance in the anime has its shield mistakenly drawn upside-down.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.