- "Zombyra the Dark" appears in this card's artwork. This is fitting, as both of "Zombyra"'s effects reflect heroic tropes and the said monster is based on Zombire.
- This card's artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 022: "The American Hero (Part 1)", specifically a panel from the Zombire comic book.
- The lore of this card's effect in both its release within Dark Revelation Volume 2 and the International release of Invasion of Chaos incorrectly states that you, rather than your opponent, chooses the card randomly.
- Each time this card was activated in the anime, this card's effect succeeded in Special Summoning a monster.
- Although this card has the word "Hero" in its name, it has no affiliation with the "HERO" archetype.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.