- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Downbeat", "Number 29: Mannequin Cat", "Mystic Tomato", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Chaos-End Master", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Double Coston" and "The First Monarch" or without Tributing with "Sinister Yorishiro", or Special Summoned by "Stygian Street Patrol".
- Mass-destruction effects can be used to trigger its effect, instead of waiting the opponent to do so. Generic examples include "Dark Hole", "Torrential Tribute", etc. It can also be Special Summoned by a card that would ultimately lead to its destruction, such as "Doom Shaman", "Call of the Haunted", "Escape from the Dark Dimension", or "Limit Reverse".
- Tokens and/or the likes of "Treeborn Frog", "Samsara Lotus" or "Black Ptera" can be used as fodder to prevent this card from destroying itself.
- "Battle Mania", "All-Out Attacks", "Savage Colosseum", or "Yang Zing Unleashed", combined with "Final Attack Orders" can be used to force the opponent's monsters to attack this card.
- The Seal of Orichalcos' effect can be used to bring out stronger forms of Yubel.
- "Mound of the Bound Creator" or "Dimension Guardian" can be used to keep this card on the field without having to Tribute a monster during the End Phase.
- In a "Hieratic" Deck, this card's requirement to Tribute a monster during the End Phase can trigger the effects of most of the "Hieratic" monsters.
- To avoid needing to tribute two monsters to summon this, and then continue providing tributes to keep it on the field, this card can be destroyed from the hand using cards such as Fire King Avatar Yaksha, Fire King Island and Disciple of Nephthys.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.