- This card can be summoned as early as the first turn if your hand contains "Unexpected Dai", "Union Hangar" and "Y-Dragon Head", "Z-Metal Tank", or "Fusion Deployment".
- In an "Ojama"-Union hybrid Deck, this card can also be summoned quickly with "Ojamatch" or a face-up "Ojama Pajama", "Ojamagic", and "Ojamassimilation".
- "Union Scramble", can help Summon those monsters back for swarm, or to Summon 2 of the same Fusion Monster.
- The discard cost of "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" can be eased with "Ojamagic" or "Night Assailant". "Elemental HERO Woodsman" can also help with the discard cost (although it's limited to using its effect once per turn).
- "Y-Dragon Head" and "Z-Metal Tank" are both Union monsters. That means "Roll Out!" and "Frontline Base" can be used to swarm quickly.
- Before Special Summoning this card, there is the option of using "Limiter Removal" to boost the ATK of its Materials. By Special Summoning this card during your Main Phase 2, the cost of them being destroyed is avoided.
- This card can combo with "Dark Armed Dragon". When a DARK monster is discarded for this effect, it can then be banished for the effect of "Dark Armed Dragon", destroying 2 cards for the price of one.
- Use "Forced Requisition" to destroy 2 cards (one in your opponent's hand and one on the field) for each card that was discarded.
- Combine the top two combos to destroy 3 cards for the price of one.
- If there is a "X", "Y" and "Z" in the Graveyard, "Machine Duplication" can be used on "Geargiano" to Summon 2 more for a total of 3, and Tribute all 3 to Summon "XYZ-Dragon Cannon".
- Since this card is summoned by banishing the Fusion Materials from the field, "Dimension Fusion" can summon the banished monsters either to swarm or summon another copy of this card.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|A-to-Z-Dragon Buster Cannon||ＡｔｏＺ－ドラゴン・バスターキャノン||Effect Monster|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.