- The max Number of different Fusion Monsters are 27 (including another Worm Zero), in which case the ATK of this card would be 13500.
- Though difficult to pull off, this card can be used in a loop to draw all Exodia pieces in one turn: Use "Fusion Gate" and "Chain Material" to summon this card with 6 materials, use its effect to draw a card, then banish this card with an Elemental HERO to Fusion Summon "Elemental HERO The Shining", Banish that Shining by fusing it with another monster into a Elemental HERO that takes generic material like the Shining himself, fusion summon "Elemental HERO Electrum" to return all banished cards, fuse Electrum with the other HERO Fusion Monster on the field into another generic Hero fusion (make sure it's NOT the Shining), repeat all steps in order until you draw what remains of the deck exactly (have 2 copies of Electrum and use the fusion monster that was summoned in the final step to fuse with this card into "The Shining" in step 3). Again, ridiculously hard to pull off.
- One of the most effective "Worms" to summon from the Graveyard is "Worm Victory". When flipped, it'll destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and if you used a lot of monsters to summon "Worm Zero", Worm Victory will have a ton of ATK.
- This card can be used to get rid of your opponent's "Stardust Dragon" since it does not destroy it.
- You can pull off an OTK using Worm Zero. Summon two Worm Zeros making sure 2 Worm Victorys are in the graveyard after they are summoned. Use their effect to special summon the 2 Worm Victorys in face-down defense position. Then overlay the two Worm Zeros for "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max". Detach one to inflict 2000 damage to your opponent's lifepoints. Then flip the Worm Victorys with a card effect like "Book of Taiyou". This will destroy Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max, placing your other Worm Zero in the graveyard. With a minimum of 6 Worm monsters in the graveyard, you can attack directly with both Worm Victorys for game. The bare minimum damage you will inflict is exactly 8000(2000 from Gustav + 3000 from each Worm Victory).
- Use this card with "Future Fusion" to send many "Worms" from your Deck to your Graveyard.
- Use the effect of "Worm Zero" to Special Summon from your Graveyard "Worm King" or "Worm Queen" which you have used for the fusion.
- Use the effect of Worm Zero" to clear the field of your opponent's monsters.
- Although it does not make this card any stronger, you can still use multiple of the same "Worm" as fusion material, further strenghtening cards that gain ATK from them being in the graveyard.
- "Chaos Necromancer" gains ATK from the monsters in the Graveyard.
- Use the "Worms" sent to summon "Evil Dragon Ananta".
- "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes" and "Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes" gain ATK for all reptiles in the Graveyard.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.