- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- "Number 103: Ragnazero" thrives on this card, even more in Decks that can replenish its overlay units, using cards like "Spirit Converter", "Heraldic Beast Twin-Head Eagle" or "Xyz Override".
- Use this card in an "Infernity" Deck to deplete your hand while weakening your opponent's monsters and allow your monsters' effects to be used.
- Special Summon a "Kaiju" to the opponent's field while this card has counters on it, so that their new monster will be weaker.
- This card can be teched into Dragon Decks for different plays, since Graveyard setup is a recurring theme with them.
- In a "Burning Abyss" Deck, this card can be used to send multiple "Malebranche" to the Graveyard, activating their effects and weakening your opponent's monsters.
- "Ojama" Decks can use this card to activate the effect of the sent "Ojamagic". This replenishes the hand with an "Ojama Yellow", "Ojama Green" and "Ojama Black".
- With the three new cards, they can be used for more counters the next turn, Fusion with them, Pendulum Summon them or use them for defense monsters.
- This card is useful in a Wanghu burden deck or a Dark Scorpion deck.
- This card can prove very useful in a Witchcrafter deck. You can use this card to discard the archetype's Spell cards ("Draping" if your opponent doesn't control any backrow, "Scroll" if they don't control any monsters, etc.), then add them back to your hand/place them on your backrow during the End Phase if you control a "Witchcrafter" monster.
- Due to the Spells' ability to return themselves to your hand (except the Continuous Spells, which place themselves on your field instead), this card can stack up counters very quickly with no real drawback as long as you keep at least 1 of their archetype's monsters on your field by your End Phase each turn. This proves especially helpful to the archetype's monsters, as most of them have ATK low enough to be summoned by "Magician's Circle".
- While "Zombie World" is active, this card can almost ensure that you destroy an opponent's monster and summon it to your field with "Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon".
- This card indirectly helps you, in a controllable fashion, to load your GY with monsters for the effects or summoning requirements of monsters that rely on having equal to or at least a certain number of monsters in the GY. Examples of such monsters are "Dark Armed Dragon", "Grandsoil the Elemental Lord", and "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord".
- After drawing a large amount of cards with "Sixth Sense", you can send several of them to the Graveyard with this card and severely weaken your opponent's monsters.
- Since "Level Eater" can Special Summon itself from the Graveyard, it's good fodder for this card.
- Send "Makyura the Destructor" to the Graveyard to activate Traps from the hand for the turn.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.