- This card is usually used as more of a OTK combo card than a defensive card, because it can decrease your life points extremely fast, which is necessary for some OTKs.
- When activating this card, pay an appropriate amount of Life Points so you can activate "Megamorph" with its original ATK-doubling effect.
- You can also use the same strategy for "Elemental HERO Air Neos".
- Use cards like "Imperial Custom" or "Fake Trap" to keep this card on the field, especially if you paid a large amount of Life Points to activate this card.
- Pay 2000 Life Points, then Summon "Gora Turtle" or "Messenger of Peace" to sharply limit which monsters your opponents can attack with.
- Few monsters has more than 4000 ATK, leaving this an optimal amount for a lock-down.
- Activate "Life Absorbing Machine" to regain back half the Life Points you paid up.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.