- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Lonefire Blossom", "Rose Paladin" and "Chirubimé, Princess of Autumn Leaves".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Whirlwind Prodigy", "Rose Witch" and "The First Monarch".
- Tribute "Dandylion" to use this card's effect and you'll get 2 more Tributes.
- This card works well with "Black Garden", since whenever your opponent Summons a monster, you'll get a free "Rose Token" as a Tribute for this card's effect, not to mention the ATK halving effect of "Black Garden" as a bonus. You can also use "Rose Tokens" Special Summoned by the above strategy as Tributes for "Pollinosis" to protect this monster from card effects that don't target, like "Smashing Ground" or "Magical Dimension".
- Keep reviving this card back from the Graveyard using the effect of "Gigaplant". Also if you have more than 1 "Gigaplant" on the field, you can Tribute them to use the negation of "Tytannial" and just revive it back using another "Gigaplant". This will keep your field full of 2400+ ATK monsters.
- While this card is on the field, if you control a face up "Vampiric Orchis" equipped with a "Des Dendle", you can use "Vampiric Orchis" to destroy your opponent's monsters and get a new "Plant Token" to use with this cards effect.
- This card works very well with "Stardust Dragon" in protecting your monsters from your opponent's Spells, Traps and monster effects. This is because many threatening cards that do not target also destroy your monsters (like "Mirror Force", "Bottomless Trap Hole", "Smashing Ground" and "Judgment Dragon"), which "Stardust Dragon" will protect you from, while many threatening cards that do not destroy your monsters tend to target (like "Shrink", "Dimensional Prison", "Mind Control" and "Chaos Sorcerer") which "Tytannial" will protect you from. This allows you protection from many of the most common Spells and Traps. With an additional "Gigaplant" to keep reloading Tributes, it will be very difficult for your opponent to make a comeback.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.