- This card can be searched by "A Cat of Ill Omen".
- Use "Mask of Darkness" or "Boogie Trap" to recover this card from the Graveyard after its effect expires to set it up for another go.
- This card can work well with "Stardust Spark Dragon". After using the effect of "Tyrant Wing", activate the effect of "Stardust Spark" to prevent this card from destroying itself. To be on the safe side, have "Number 66: Master Key Beetle" as backup to use its effect for extra protection. You can also use "White Dragon Ninja" for the same effect.
- During your Main Phase 2, you can use the effect of "Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon" to avoid this card getting destroyed by its own effect, while still potentially achieving rather solid field control.
- Equip this card to "Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" and/or "Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon". "Rune-Eyes" can already attack multiple times, so equip it with this card for a maximum of five attacks in one turn, possibly enough for a OTK. In "Beast-Eyes'" case, when you destroy two monsters in battle, possibly dealing extra damage, you'll deal double the amount in burn damage, taking very sizable chunks out of your opponent's LPs.
- Equip this card to "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon" to make its attack 3600 and to possibly OTK your opponent, as they cannot activate cards or effects whenever "Archfiend" attacks.
- Equipping this card to "Supreme King Z-ARC" will result in an OTK, since "Zarc" will have most likely destroyed any defenses your opponent had, while being able to attack twice with 4400 ATK.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Tyrant Burst Dragon||タイラント・バースト・ドラゴン||Fusion Monster|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.